WE CAN’T DO THIS WITHOUT YOU
As we work to develop an Active Transportation Plan for all Alameda residents and visitors, we need to hear from all of our community members – you, your friends, families, children, and neighbors, along with the community’s business owners and employees. We want to hear from everyone, including those who rarely walk or bike.
The interactive web-based map is closed for comments as of January 26, 2020. View the map to see existing pedestrian and bicycle facilities, and to read the 2,100 comments pinned on the map. In these comments, community members told us where they like to walk and bicycle in Alameda, what areas need improvement, and where they feel unsafe or have been hit or almost hit by a car. You can send any further input to ActiveAlameda@alamedaca.gov.
Stay Up to Date
Send an email to ActiveAlameda@alamedaca.gov to be placed on our mailing list and receive project updates.
Throughout 2020, the City of Alameda is hosting community workshops and tabling at events to ask for your input and feedback. We'd love to present at your event or meeting! Please reach out to us at ActiveAlameda@alamedaca.gov.
- January 22, 2020: Presentation to the Transportation Commission
- January 14, 2020: Pop-up at Dine & Connect dinner for homeless
- November 17, 2019: Short presentation to Edison School PTA
- November 12, 2019: Presentation to Downtown Alameda Business Association Clean & Green Team
- November 7, 2019: Community Open House with 150 people in attendance (All materials from event posted here.)
- November 6, 2019: Short presentation at the Chamber of Commerce Government Relations & Economic Development meeting
- November 2, 2019: Pop-up at citywide Unity Picnic
- October 24, 2019: Short presentation to Social Services Human Resources Board meeting
- October 24, 2019: Short presentation to AUSD Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Roundtables Council
- October 22, 2019: Presentation to Transportation 101 workshop at Mastick Senior Center
- October 15, 2019: Presentation to Encinal High School's Outdoor Club
- September 25, 2019: Presentation to the Transportation Commission
No results found. Please try searching again.